So my Nano Tech Cinnamon laden Inset cells miracle diabetes cure will have to wait for another halfhearted day I suppose.
Here is simply a true and Real factorial about a diabetes cure.
- As of this post on the day of our lord august 11th 2010, there is NO DIABETES CURE.
- There is promising experimental diabetes cure therapies globally but they are just that,simply Experimental. Most are in initial trial phases and not in Human clinical trials yet, some of these include:
- Restore Pancreatic Insulin Response in type 1 diabetes. Study by Sanford University
- Ileal Transposition Surgery(small intestinal switch) by Dr Aureo de Paula of Brazil
- laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding (LAGB) aka Gastric bypass
- Stem Cells
- Stimulating production of a particular enzyme.
- Our Bones May Be a Diabetes cure for type II
- Even Dolphins seems to know of a diabetes cure. (not sure if this one belongs here)
- Cashew seeds can be a diabetes cure
- Thwarting beta cell replication
- Coconut Water
- Beta Cells Production
- Cyclin D3 added to protein cocktail may be a diabetes cure
- Regrowing a damaged pancreas
- Artificial Pancreas
- Good ol weight loss as a diabetes cure
These I was able to cull from Google News Feeds in the last couple of months, and there are many many more real efforts to a diabetes cure out there, but with over 285 million people afflicted globally, finding a diabetes cure is in the forefront of most research efforts.
I would be remiss in not including the the opposite of real, these are myths, half truths and blatant lies that surround the world of Mr Nigel West Dickens, a snake oil salesman from the popular video game Red Dead Redemption.
As in most make believe worlds, it is Subverted, in that snake oil is actually beneficial in this game — namely, drinking it refills your Dead Eye meter but it is no diabetes cure.
In the real world however snake oil salesmen do serious damage by preying on the desperate and the misinformed, and at the end of the day, these scammers have only the intention of fleecing your wallet.
As Kerri so eloquently puts it:
I cannot stand the cure peddlers. Unless they’re working at the DRI or some other research facility that’s actually working to cure type 1 diabetes, I don’t want to hear about supplements that wean people off insulin or a book marketed towards the faithful, promising a cure for whatever ails them. It’s depressing, watching all these people make a bundle off the hope or the miseducation or the desperation of people who are living with diabetes.
Here are the things that are not a diabetes cure by any means.
- Bible diabetes cure- This really does not need an explanation but Kelly Kunik of Diabetesaliciousness another D blogger wrote an inspirational piece about her experience with this bible diabetes cure.
- Natural diabetes cure- Thanks Kevin Trudeau but I don’t wanna know your natural diabetes cure either.
- Cinnamon, Fenugreek, Chromium, Nopal Cactus, Bitter Melon,American Ginseng,Gynema Sylvestre, and all the other supplements that are tauted as cures, now they may be able to help regulate blood glucose levels but that is not a cure.
- Getting off Insulin
- Raw foods
- Stable Sugar
- All Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) including treatment with herbs
- Biofeedback and meditation
- Dance Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Thai Chi
- Budwig Diet Mixture
- Diabetes water
Most of the touted diabetes cure is based on false advertising, a headline will scream ” Cure for Type II Diabetes“ just to draw you into the sight and peddle some of the above mentioned supplements with maybe a disclaimer stating it is not actually a cure. Here is the advertising link on Google that sent me to the Budwig concoction above.
While the above treatment will cure your diabetes, you may have more immediate needs related to the side-effects of having diabetes. …
www.cancertutor.com/Diabetes/Diabetes_Type_II.htm – Similar
So on goes the diabetes cure shtick…..
Type II or Type 2 diabetes is one of the rare diseases that is not caused by a microbe or impurities in vaccinations. It is caused by our diet of “bad fats” and the lack of “good fats” in our diet.
If a person were to simply avoid the trans-fatty acids and many other bad fats, eventually their type 2 diabetes would go away because as the bad cells (i.e. the ones with rigid fats on them) died, they would be replaced by new cells made of good fats (assuming there were good fats in your diet). However, this process would take several years since many cells live for multiple years.
However, there is a way to speed up the process. By avoiding the bad fats, and flooding your body with the right type of good fats, especially water-soluble omega 3, type 2 diabetes is very easy to cure. It generally takes 7-12 months (much less time if it is newly diagnosed) for the diabetes cure.
Remember the old adage, A miracle diabetes cure is a lot more miracle and a lot less cure…..
- Tweets that mention Diabetes cure | The Poor Diabetic -- Topsy.com
- Cure Panic Attacks and Get Your Life Back | Get your love back...
- The Poor Diabetic | healthyWeightlossforlife.com
- The dark side of diabetes awareness | The Poor Diabetic